Saturday 10 September 2011

My Pashley revamp.

I have been thinking about giving my Pashley roadster a bit of a face lift for a while. There are some simple things that can change the look of a bike in a huge way but not cost the earth.for those of you that know what a Pashley Roadster Classic looks like, let me know what you think of it now...

The changes are...

New stem. This makes the bike a little lower and longer.
New saddle. The double spring brooks was shipped out for a ti and copper special
Brooks grips. Because they are lovely :-)
Removed the rear rack and wheel guards.
Flipped the bars. Turning them over costs no money but transforms the bike from a sit up and beg to a head down racer.
Brooks mud flap. Because it has to be done ;-)

So all in all this is a usable classic looking hand built steel bike from Stratford. Now one of the favorites in my collection

Ritch@KR

No comments:

Post a Comment